• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

computer geeks water cooling kits?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shan

hi,
here is the kit : http://www.compgeeks.com/additem.asp?invtid=WATERCOOL-KIT
anyone has this kit? how are the performance and noice level?
I am planning to get this kit, cuz it's cheap. the main reason for me to get into watercoolin is da noice level. my volcano 7+ is so fkn noisy! if this kit is quiet and just do the same performance as my volcano 7+, I'll get it.

all right, it doesn't say anything about the performance and the sound level. Is this kit better than top air coolin ? I just don't wanna spend $150 on coolin.

air coolin is 2 noisy. how to build a $70 water coolin setup? detailz plz. Thanx

If you can't handle a Panaflo on a SLK, then you can't handle the noise of cheap watercooling. It may not be what you want to hear, but it's the way it works. The only way to get $100 or less to work in watercooling is LUCK. FInding good USED parts or making the parts yourself WITHOUT making mistakes.

Seriously... Look into the SLK-900 and a speed variable fan.

Back