• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been gone a while...865PE or 875P?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ross

Senior Intel-lectual
Hi all. I've been off the board a while and I see the Springdale and Canterwoods are finally available so I am contemplating finally making the switch.

So, there seem to be a lot of good reviews on the Asus P4P800. I hate to be a "newbie" all over again, but I haven't even't glanced at the board and totally fell out of the whole scene. Aside from performance, does the Asus still have the crappy Vreg problem?

So what's the verdict on these bad boys and what are you running in it (533 or 800)? I currently still have my 2.53 B0, but would be replacing it with an 800FSB proc at some point (maybe the same time).

Has anyone switched from "old" Corsair XMS 3200C2 to the low lantency versions seen a significant gain?

Sorry for the slew of questions, but I honestly haven't had time to check anything out ad naseum like I used to :)

Thanks...

Back