• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant... get... case side off!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M3RCURY

i have a problem: i have 2x80mm fans blowing in air from the bottom front, 2x80mm fans blowing out air from the mid-back, 2x80mm fans blowing air in from the top-back, and 2x120mm fans blowing out air fromt the top (radiator). this may *sound* ok, but wait until i tell you that the 120mm's are pushing 190cfm a peice. now you see my problem! i have way too much exaust, and i dont like blowing pre-heated air through the radiator, so i was thinking that i want to put ducting in from the side so that i get cool air AND i dont have to pry my case doors off. the only thing is, i cant find neat and tidy 120mm fan ducting that bens at 90 degrees so that the blow hole fans can receive air from either side of the case... anyone seen some of these? :(

just a suggestion have you thought about trying some aluminum clothes drier flexible exhuast pipe, might work for ya might not, but it might be easy to work with, and you can pick it up at any hardware store.

Just a thought.:)

PVC! genius! i want something that is harp, and wont look crappy... i can spray pant the pvc, thx junky :D

Back