• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus p4c800 where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Freezermug

Buried deep inside Asus website they have the P4C800 non deluxe listed. Unfortunatly I cannot find anyplace that sells it. Anyone know when this canterwood board will be released. Its weird even at pricewatch the only ones the sellers have is the deluxe. The update bios for the non deluxe canterwood is up on asus site already. doesnt do much good if no one is selling it tho.

Unlike the Asus p4c800 deluxe, the non deluxe version of thier canterwood uses intel ICH5R.

I know that thier springdale uses the ICH5R, but that would be very sweet if I could get ahold of the non deluxe canterwood.

Just finding it is the problem.. Sooo, anyone seen it anywhere?

Thank but that is the deluxe :(

I have a p4p deluxe otw instead. Of course, now that I ordered it less then a week from now newegg will have the board I wanted from the start. That always seems to happen, or a price drop of some kind. NEVER fails. :mad:

Back