• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermochill 120.3 radiator review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In his test, I was hoping to see much better performance from such a huge Radiator. I was kinda disappointed when I saw the numbers.
As soon as I finish my WC, I hope to have similar performance with a radiator using 2 120mm. My rad is a Chevy Caprice (i think) and it's huge. 10 1/2" X 5 3/4" X 2" and costs 18 bucks!!!

Am I mistaken, or did the Serck rad he compared it to have only one fan blowing through it?

In any case, I believe BillA will have an article on these rads soon.

The test is blowage anyways... We all allready know that it takes more than an overclocked CPU to come close to maxing out a heatercore with a strong fan on it...

That and I *really* have to call anyone on Earth that would put three fans if that nature on a heatercore running at max speed a dumbass. Testing or not, get in the real world and give us some relevant data we can all use to actually make a descision sheesh...

That being said LoL! I've really gotta chime in on that being an impractical solution for 90% of the people here :\ Way too big, and unless you're into TEC's, or CPU/GPU combinations I've never seen a reason to have more than 1 fan moving little air through a "normal sized" heatercore.

Anyways... That's my nickle's worth.

I've got one myself. No complaints, but not exactly extreme performance either. I expect it's down to the bleeding of it, it's a real pain. I only stuck 3 fans on it, on a low speed (5 volted) and it cools my XP2700 fine (35C/mbm5) with a 25C ambient temp

Back