• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antibiotic Ointment?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats by far the most retarded thing i've ever heard. What would compell you to substitute thermal paste with antibiotics....i mean...its not like its ever been mentioned before....what gave you the idea it would work?...me confused...well anyway if its better than ASIII or something then ill prolly switch over....

how did you apply it?...like you are supposed to arctic silver?...or just like a regular glop of it on the cpu?

yuri- from your sig: If stupidity were a drug, 99% of the population would die of OD

why didnt you die yet?

I think dragon orb 3s avitar says it all, but hey if it worked it worked. I would still get some proper thermal paste ASAP though.

This is crazy, but wasn't there a AU site that tested a bunch of
stuff last year and found toothpaste worked great? :D

Tecumseh said:
This is crazy, but wasn't there a AU site that tested a bunch of
stuff last year and found toothpaste worked great? :D

yeap www.dansdata.com too bad its not long term though... it flakes up :(

Guys don't criticise him just yet. another thread had all about bacteria type ointment nd its properties... it works for the short term. But as all of those do it will flake up and make you have to re apply it. hopefully he willg et some as3 soon but i appload him for being willing to try to risk his processor for something new :clap:

Back