• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need mounting hole dimensions quick

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpyderMatrix

i need dimensions for the Geforce 4 lines and the Geforce FX lines please help this is time sensitive and the Northbridge block dimensions

I coulda sworn I gave these to you before, I have a pic laying around here, do a search

chipset holes are 2.3125"

i aswell am looking for geforce2/3 + radeon 9700 mounting holes. i know that they are the same i just need them and have had no luck finding they as of yet

JFettig said:
I coulda sworn I gave these to you before, I have a pic laying around here, do a search

chipset holes are 2.3125"

you gave me some older cards mounting holes not the Geforce 4 and the GeforceFX line

did you try nvidias website or emailing nvidia? You know the only way john knows these is by searching...I don't think he's part of the team that makes the standards...I could be wrong though!

I found his pic

gfx%20holes.jpg

I have no idea if this is acurate. The best would just be to measure your own card, just to make sure.

Back