• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

in the market for a new WB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

demon-eater

hey im in the market for a new waterblock something under $50 cause if im gonna spend more than that im gonna get the swifty with 226W pelt

I want something that will perform better than my maze2 by alot, its not cutting it anymore with my new Tbred chip ambient 18C 41C idle @ 1861mhz @1.7v too hot for me load temp varies too high during day 47-54C i want to get below 40C on the load temp. i believe the 3/8 tubing is holdin me back on my maze cause i have a danner that will move 500GPH...

let me know what you guys think i should get and why, don't forget to include links to the product.

yes i was searching today but don't know what the opinion is here.

I would seriously consider the new Maze-4 seems a good mix of performance and price. Cooltechnica is going to have them shortly if you can wait, I think they are only 42.00 +SH. Looks like a decent block for the money

Here is a link:

http://www.cooltechnica.com/

Tellme if this helps:)

hey thanks, i dind't know about that site.

ive been out of the whole computer scene for over 6 months now so im alittle behind in everything.

you could also look into D-Tek's TC-4 block. I not sure how it will pair up with the Maze 4, but I know it outperforms the Maze 3. I was running the Maze 3 for a couple of months, then my buddy bought me the TC-4 as payment for some mod work I did for him. I was supprised to see the TC-4 block beat the Maze 3 by 2.5 degrees C.

Back