• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit praise time (Yes im still mad at them)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chasingapple

Ok, I have been on Abit's you know what about the temp issues lately (FIX THE INTEL BOARDS ABIT!!!) but I must give props where props are deserved. I just decided to give thier new WIndows BIOS flash utility a whirl and DAMN is it slick. All I did was install the program and launch it...it downloaded the newest BIOS quickly, and asked me if I would like to install it...I said yes of course and watched the little progress bars fly across the screen and then POOF, all done. It then told me to restart for new BIOS to be in effect so I did and went straight to the BIOS itself for some settings. Well, I set everything up as normal and threw my 24/7 overclock of 145 FSB and everything works great. Im kinda happy with the new BIOS as my boot time has dropped by 5 seconds! Pretty impressive and rock stable so far.

Abit you get props for the smoothest Windows BIOS flash utility I have ever used. (even better then MSI's).

Cheers Abit.

Back