• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$100 Pre-Packaged WaterCooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gkeuler8

Ive Figured that my homemade WaterCooling system is going to cost me about 100 big ones, But im going out on a limb here an wondering if there are any pre-packaged water cooling systems for about that same price?

You can find decent watercooling packages, try doing a search on google.

There is a nice review of a Senfu's watercoolin kit here:

http://www.overclockers.com/articles586/

Decent performance , but if you are going to overclock you should keep looking:)

Also I have found this available at different cooling sites for under 100.00 USD

Don't buy kits....research your parts and don't half *** it. A cheap watercooling kit compared to an expensive air cooling setup is:
more expensive
not any better performance wise
a pain in the arse

buying a cheap kit is like buying a dell. Research your parts, plan everything out before you buy (i.e. where the parts are gonna go), and you'll be happy you went with water. If you do everything on the spur of the moment and go cheapo, you'll be dissapointed. If your not ready to pay for good parts stick with air until you can afford em.

oh and BTW I am doing exactly what you said "researching" and sticking with air for now. Currently I have my waterblock and my heater core.:)

Back