• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My sysopt watercooling article is up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"silicone tubing works well"

on the contrary, you should tell readers to STAY AWAY from silicone tubing as it is very pourus and aborbs additives...

Nice article BTW!

Great article!

Maybe a paragraph or two concerning big fans vs. small fans and how to 7V 'em, and maybe a little info on CFM and dB. Or the infamous Glad Ware shroud? 101 uses for Zip Ties? It's easy to come up with suggestions when not having to do the typing... :)

Putting a link in for the heater core database was a very nice touch. I can't tell you how many times I've gone searching for that link and forget to save it...

Well anyway, Great article! And a very nice rig, I might add. Love that shroud!

nikhsub1 said:
"silicone tubing works well"

on the contrary, you should tell readers to STAY AWAY from silicone tubing as it is very pourus and aborbs additives...

Nice article BTW!

Hoot and Morphling1 use silicone tubing - it must have some merits. ;)

I'll try to get the grammah and spellin mistakes fixed. :D

Very good article! :D

A noob might be confused by the three barbs on the WW, though (don't mind me, I'm just nit picking)

Congrats :beer:

Nice basics article! I haven't been by sysopt in a while, used to be a regular surf for me back in the day of "radical" 75-83 fsb overclocking. :D

Back