• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turbokeu

Yeah people, after about two years (since June 2001) my watercooled PC-70 is finally operational (in test phase anyway)...
I already told it several times, but my own company, KD Computing Services, takes most of my time...

I'm quite satisfied with the results for the moment, taken into account the age of most of the parts (radiator, WB, mobo...):
Asus A7V333 Raid with XP2400, softly overclocked to 2250MHz@standard 1,65V and 1GB of PC2700 DDR (although I could reach easily [email protected] on aircooling with this CPU).

Still lots of finishing work to do but I can see some progress...

As usual, some pics:

Mounting of the Danger Den GF4 block on my MSI Ti4400.
As usual everything in hardsoldered 15mm copper tubing.
pict0175.jpg

pict0176.jpg

pict0178.jpg

pict0179.jpg

PS: All pics are hosted on my Skynet webspace for the moment, we are migrating our IIS-server at KDCS to Linux-Apache, and I don't have FTP access from home for the moment... (www.turbokeu.com is hosted on the webserver of the company)

To be continued...

CD :D

15mm copper inlet and outlet on my Maze3 WB (the long outlet has been modified afterwards with pieces of Tygon tubing to prevent torsion from the Maze3 onto the CPU).
pict0173.jpg

pict0174.jpg

Connections between WB's and copper tubing are sealed with this product:
pict0183.jpg

To be continued...

Settings of the XP2400 (1st week 2003 AIUHB).
wcpuid.jpg

Motherboard Monitor Dashboard Idle (Ambient temp=25.5°C and Panaflo M1A radiatorfan at 6.5V)
mbm5.3-idle.jpg

Idem 100% CPUload with Prime95 after half an hour.
mbm5.3-load.jpg

Difference between radiatorfan at 6.5V or 12V is merely 1°C...
Watertemp is measured with 10K NTC in my airtrap (and connected to mobo) and fishtank termometer for calibration.

To be continued...

Overview: Please note that finishing isn't done yet.
I have blue dye lite from Becooling but I ran the tests with the rest of my old coolant mixture with green dye lite + Purple Ice.
pict0191.jpg

Airtrap with 10K NTC resistor in waterflow for tempmeasuring of coolant (upper arrow) and cable to JTPWR-connector on mobo (lower arrow), and fishtank termometer in the coolant.
pict0192.jpg

Lower arrow indicates my Swissflow SF-800 digital flowsensor connected to the outlet of the Eheim 1250.
Upper arrow indicates the cable with the output signal to my digital flowmeter cicuit.
pict0194.jpg

pict0195.jpg

pict0197.jpg

To be continued...

I bought some (25 pieces) blue rectangular leds in the US...
pict0180.jpg

To replace the red leds of my radiator fanregulator and voltage monitor.
Before:
pict0170.jpg

After:
pict0186.jpg

Meanwhile I connected also my Seetron SGX-120L grafical LCD...
pict0184.jpg

pict0188.jpg

To be continued...

And the digital Swissflow flowsensor too...
Waterflow is 4.39 liter per minute (variates between 4.39 and 4.41 liter/min).
Seems a little low to me, but is probably caused by the flow restriction of the cube-style radiator, and the flowsensor itself whose ID is 8mm (the rest of the circuit has an ID of minimal 10mm and the total length of 1/2" Tygon tubing is less than 1.20m (four inches)).
I still have to set the CPU speed indicator to the right speed (actually 2250MHz)
pict0189.jpg

Overview of the electronics:
Digital flowmeter on the left, CPU indicator on the right, on the lower right the Seetron LCD, and on the left of it (not visible) my radiator fanregulator and voltage monitor.
pict0198.jpg

Do not pay attention to the cabling spaghetti, has still to be finished...

To be continued...

Back