• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone had any luck with logic cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jesusphreak

I've been waiting 2 weeks (tomorrow Thurs) for my block and have yet to receive it from them. I ordered it on thurs the 22 and It was shipped out supposedly sun. the 25 from canada, and it is going to texas. And they also supplied the tracking # so you would think everyhting is going ok, well the tracking # has yet to work and i have still not seen or heard from them (i wrote them an email last week). This is getting rediculous, i also pm'ed neomoses although i don't know if he works for them or what (i ordered his block through them)
I also ordered from criticool (also in canada) and received my items within a few days and they even messed up the order (forgot a part) and i have received the new part from them already so i know it shouldn't take THAT long to get here...... anyone know another way to get in touch with them? or someone live close that can bully them arround a lil for me :D lol
thanks

I orderd some custom work from them and had my stuff in less then a week, great guys there, I plan on using them more in the future for a few more custom ideas.

Back