• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IS7g_13.b03 please post or email

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
batboy, there is a is7_13.b01 and a is7_13.b03

beta 3 is very different from beta 1. And its NOT available for download from Abit on public servers.

:(

Last edited:
I have the IT7max2 2.0, with a 533fsb 3.06 CPU, I didnt want to upgrade the CPU just yet. So I figured I would give the IS7 a shot.

Boy am I disapointed with the IS7. I've tried 3 different BIOS versions, both INF available for the i865. It does have the 3com giga lan chip on it and its really clunky. The IT7 has onboard lan, and it is very smooth and fast. This 3com is laggy and clunky, and I think it is the cause of some of my spontanious reboots.

I pulled the IT7 and installed the IS7, EVERYTHING is the same, only the board changed. The IS7 is not stable, or at least mine isnt. I cant run anywhere near the aggressive settings on the IS7 as I do on the IT7.

I realize I dont have an 800mhz part, but that should not affect stablity at all. I see now that most of the ppl that have problems with the IC7 and IS7, are fighting the boards. I really feel for the AMD converts getting into the IS7 and IC7 board. Or any i865 or i875 based board.

The best way to convey my feelings for the IS7, I feel like I put a VIA based chipset in.

I am not impressed.

JMHO

(edited spelling)

Last edited:
Back