• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New WC rig done, need place to host pix!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcesther

New WC rig done, pictures inside!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone...
Here is my new wc rig, i found a picture hosting site, so i can post my pictures now.

Last edited:
www.theforumisdown.com

There is a 50kb limit, however.

A few members around here will host for you. I forget who exactally, but I think Maxvla is one. Try giving him a PM if you don't like the 50kb limit theforumisdown has.

finally found a place to host my pictures!!!!!!!

Here is my homemade waterblocks, it was me and my friend's idea. I think he posted here before. But here it is again.

CPU & Chipset Blocks
fbfc043e.jpg

G4 Block
fbfc043b.jpg

And the Pro-Core
fbfc0439.jpg

My pump is Via-Aqua 1300.

I am doing submersive now, because the barb is weird sized, a little bit bigger than 3/8", i am guessing 7/16". The pump and heatcore are 1/2", i tried to let my 3/8" tube to fit on them, but they can't. I will get some new tubes and see if i can do inline.

After i set up the rig, I did a fresh Win Xp install, and after that, it has been 3 hours since then. Room temperature 28C, CPU temperature after some games and stuff, 35C.

Here is the whole set up
fbfc0369.jpg

Temperature
fbfc02dd.jpg

Here is the inside of the CPU block
fbfc020e.jpg

inside of the chipset and video blocks
fbfc020f.jpg

Is that standard homedepo thin plexi holding the CPU block down?

Also, what are the temps, I cannot read them in that image.

Yes, its just the normal plexi, and the temperature was 35C after winxp installed and couple benchmarks. tested prime 35 all night last night when i was sleeping, the highest temperature i see is 37C, system temperature never over 30C.

So that relivitely thin Homedepo plexi is hold it down fine ae?

I'm just asking because thats what I'm going to use.

Back