• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VIA P4PB Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sentry

Registered
I've done research on the mb, however, I would like some personal opinions on the VIA P4PB Ultra. This will be my first attempt in building a pc so stability and how easy to setup will be of more importance than having the latest features/advanced board. Also any suggestions on good boards for first time builders. Thanks for all your help..

Hi,
Anyone knows how to set overclock for this VIA P4PB Ultra motherboard and Pentium 4 2.4 GHz?
Please tell me where I can set it up (in BIOS or Jetstream) and what are their values (step by step if possible) and are they stable?

My system is:
VIA P4PB BIOS 1.16
P4 2.4 GHz 533MHz FSB
768 MB DDR2700 (256 x3)
ATI 9000 PRO 128 MB
Win2K
Driver 4 in 1 4.43

Many thanks.
:)

Last edited:
I know I can overclock through Jetstream software or BIOS but I don't know their optimal combination numbers (Vcore should be this, FSB...).
I had tried some of the numbers but they did not work or they were unstable.
Someone who successfully overclocked this motherboard&cpu please give me a hint.
Thanks.

Back