• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
their prices are always going up and down no biggy. the only time I order from newegg is when their price are only off by a buck or 2 from another good seller or if im making a large order and dont want to order from more then 1 store. newegg is great you cant go wrong but most the time you can find the same item somewhere else for less.

i'm not complaining about their prices, i was wondering if anyone knew why everything went up in price instead of just a certain item.

uh, did you stop to think that they're doing it to make more money?

you know, like most other companies do as well???

carmello22 said:
i'm not complaining about their prices, i was wondering if anyone knew why everything went up in price instead of just a certain item.

Newegg's name is getting more popular, so they're probably raising the price to reflect that. Buyers usually pay a premium for reputation. I guess Newegg feels that since they have such a well-known business, buyers would still be willing to buy from them even at higher prices.

Back