• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pelt for me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcfan60

Hi, I wanna cool my 1.4 T-bred runnig @ 2.3 so that I can get more out of it and I wanna do it with a pelt.
My probles is that Sandra says my processor give out 82wats and my volcano 7+ keep it 45C full load @ media fan speed and well I wanna know what should be the pelt for me, im not intersted in runnis like @ 5 full load im ok with less than 29C full load.
I wanna also know if I can use my Volcano 7+ to cool down that pelt? or using water cooling is a must for the pelt?.
and plz rember that im not interested in runnig very low temps cuz of water condensation becomes a huge issue.

Thx for any help

There is no chance in hell that you will be able to cool down that cpu with an aircooled pelt...

Try to get a hold of an old refrigerator and put your computer in that instead....

Back