• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TT blower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nerdwannabe

Just saw TT Blower

I thought it was quite funny since TT uses the blower as an exhaust case fan instead of cpu fan.

The blower outputs only 27cfm at MAX speed (Did I mention NOISE!) Any decent 80mm axial fan will out perform the blower in that application.

Looks like TT just want to catch up to Cooler Master's idea.
Last, TT puts a flash "patent design" on its site, I wonder if that's a Cooler Master patent. :rolleyes:

blowers are good for ramming air through thin fin heatsinks because of there high pressure. axial fans are good for case 'cause they move alot, but they dont creat as much pressure.

Wish people weren't such numbnuts on the obvious better use for each type of fan. I'd use a blow to put air into my case, or move air over my heatsink, but the design isn't anywhere near efficient for an exhaust. I want to know what idiot thought it'd be intelligent to release that product?.. then again, someone did the same thing with an ISA slot blower **** for $20... *shakes head*

-Frank

Back