• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Lesson in Overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nycundaground

Yes it has been 8 long months since i started my new computer, and fact it that im still NOT DONE!!!

:D

Since this 8 month period i have gone through the ASUS P4B533-E, Gigabyte 8INXP, and now the Abit IC7-G. I have really settle down yet and called my computer complete. The desire to get the best and the fastest components has stacked lots of bills on me. So heres lesson i learned, u cannot not be the best overclocker in the world. Now i tell my self, who am i competing with. Why must i spend all this money to get that xtra performance. So now i will go for 1 more dive and get the ASUS P4C800-E and that will be it, NO MORE buying until the TeJas come out. So i hope u guys learned what i have learned and use yur money wisely.

:toast:

agree with ya, with the intels its easier to do that cause of the more stable platforms. Your not forced to buy another board because of glitches ect.....The OC forums is the best resource for makeing a buying decision the first time around as long as your not the first to buy. This is my first intel setup and cant see upgradeing it from here. So one purchase only based on the posts and the members. :D

yeah. After I know these forums. My wallet is getting thinner and thinner. I way overspent too much

Back