• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Toronto users please help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scanido

Basically i need to find a retail store somewhere around toronto where i can find Panaflo Fans, preferably the 92mm ones. I checked BigFoot but their prices are totally out of this world.

Does anyonoe know?

It'll check back tonight after work and hopefully someone will have an answer....

Thanks

"Active Surplus" 347 Queen St. W. just west of the Much Music building on the south side of the street, there's often a gorilla standing outside the store so you shouldn't miss it.

They may not have Panaflo's but they've got plenty of fans to choose from for very cheap prices. I've got several temp variable NMB 120mm fans that put out 84cfm and cost $9.95Can each from there. I also have some 92mm NMB's that move 48cfm and they cost me $4.95Can each. It isn't really a computer store, they've got plenty of surplus everything and lots of it is cheap.

If you're in Toronto and you haven't looked there yet you could be missing out. Hope it helps.

eobard said:
"Active Surplus" 347 Queen St. W. just west of the Much Music building on the south side of the street, there's often a gorilla standing outside the store so you shouldn't miss it.

They may not have Panaflo's but they've got plenty of fans to choose from for very cheap prices. I've got several temp variable NMB 120mm fans that put out 84cfm and cost $9.95Can each from there. I also have some 92mm NMB's that move 48cfm and they cost me $4.95Can each. It isn't really a computer store, they've got plenty of surplus everything and lots of it is cheap.

If you're in Toronto and you haven't looked there yet you could be missing out. Hope it helps.

thanks,

It'll keep that in mind next time i venture down on Queen.

Back