• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just got the new nforce drivers and....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

...they came with something called the sw ide drivers.....I dunno what they are but I swear it made my computer run A TON! faster....also when it first installed on my abit nf7-s I had to go to my device manager...and click on the audio codec and click update driver.... then it found the right ones and my sound started worken again....is this normal?...also..what on earth is the Radeon probe driver....it's in the same sound video and game controllers sub section...anyone know what it does....cause it isn't working on my system....aighty thanks a ton :D

I think... newere Radeon cards comes with a temp probe. witht that program you should be abel to see it under the display properties. what version are your drivers??? link???

first off AWSOME SIG trdsw20!!!!!!!!!!
....secondly I am using an nvidia card...so ya think I should uninstall the radeon probe?

Back