• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg bs!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduct.asp?description=11-128-111&depa=1

Two and a half weeks ago this case was 82 dollars and free shipping WTF?!?!?! First it went up to 95, which with its popularity i could see them raising the price a little bit, 13$ no biggie. Now its 125$ :mad: :mad: :mad: What the hell? The product hasnt changed at all aside from the fact its always out of stock! Its gone up over 40$!!!! I knew i should have ordered one 2 weeks ago. damnit!

wow 125 for that case DOES seem a little bit hefty.. that's how much antec charges for their performance II's with the 430 watt truepower

Happens to almost anything that becomes a hot seller. When CCFLs were a newer fad, you could find them all over at really cheap prices. Once the thundering herd started wanting them the price shot way up.

Awesome case though! Best cooled case I ever used. I bought it when it first came out and payed about $200 for it.

It's a shame I don't use it anymore. I went all Black.

Sometimes the manufacturer raises the price too. Nice case, but I think my next case will be an Antec Sonata...

also remember they get quantity discounts. They may have placed a large order for their last shipment and got them cheap. This time they may have only ordered a few and had not received any discount.

that doesnt make you nearly as mad when you buy something from newegg then as it gets shipped the next day the price drops $16 :eek:
i emailed them about that and they refunded me the difference.

Wow and I was just thinking about getting that case too, was looking at it about a week ago, guess I just have to wait for the price to go down, or to find another case for about how much that one used to be. And it was only 8 days ago that the price on it was only like $82, so it just changed in the last week. DOH!

speaking of cases, I love those chenming/cheiftec server cases. with the full window on the side door :drool:

and those fan snap-in thingys :drool: my generic took me 1 hour to install a fan.

and it actually is big enough so you dont have to bend you mobo to fit :drool:

slobbersuperslob.GIF

Ya I used to like those chieftec dragons....... bought one at compusa for $150 a while ago:rolleyes: , man I thought I was hawt with that case. then sometime along the road it lost its sekcness and I didnt like it no more :p

plus it wouldnt fit where I wanted it to fit because of its size...... should of thought of that before though. but i put the case on ebay a few days ago and Im gonna get me an Antec LANBOY, now thats a sekc beast :D

Back