• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Ducting Mod....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bilydkid1970 said:
V8gent got promoted to Mod pretty quick!

:rolleyes:

BdK:burn::burn::burn:

I don't muck around! I run my own board and admin a few others and I guess it's hard to drop the mindset when I'm elsewhere. I didn't mean to offend if I did :cool:

...I made a valid point though! :p

Searching for your info and questions would be the first solution. I think thats posted somewhere. If answers cant be found then post your question...
V8agent that came off a little foul but you do possess the point

Actually, he had a very good point.....altho perhaps a different tact could have been taken......and if I hadnt looked at his stars, I would have thought he was an admin :) No offence taken tho.

Anyway, the reason I posted the question.......was because I had never seen it before and thought it was something new. I guessed wrong apparently.

Btw, the link of the thread you posted, did help me. I am going to be building a new system sometime soon and have an old V9 hanging around that I will use in it.

Thanks, Ardent

Back