• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle av49n

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mapleleaf1981

Registered
Hi all!
Ive just been given a shuttle av49n board
I was just wonderin if anybody on here knew if these boards could be overclocked at all????
Im purchasing a 2.4ghz P4 tomorrow morning , and unfortunately can only afford 256mb ddr.
But any help on this board would be greatly appreciated cos theres not much info out there on it!
thanks in advance
jon
:D

I have this board, and have an Intel Celeron 2.6 with a 512 and 256 DDR, I haven't had a motherboard that I could overclock a cpu with in a long time, and so happy that I can do it with board. In the BIOS, I set the Frequency to 105 and the Processor operated at 2.73, no problems there, then I set it to 110, and now I'm at 2.83 ghz. I have had no problems whatsoever, and I've been throwing highend programs at it, and it hasn't flinched. The best thing is that the core temp has remained at 42 degrees, and hasn't budged. I don't want to push my luck and set it any higher and burn the CPU, but I haven't had any problems. Maybe due to the fact I have such a high air flow through the case! :attn:

Back