• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800 Bios 1008_04 Anyone tried this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Although I haven't tried it, someone on abxzone says he got "performance improvements across the board". Not sure what bios version it was compared to though.

Waiting to see more posts with it, and I'm sure it'll be out of beta in a few days seeing as Asus is cranking those bios updates out lately!

Cool, guess I'll give it a try tonight after I get the new pimp-rig put together :D .

-Tony

iam using it so far i think its the best bios yet,they usually get better,that 1 reason y i went asus again bios updates up the ***

The 1006 is the only one that neede to do it by floppy cause it updates the boot block.I use the Asus Update utility thats on the CD.I find it easy to do and never had a problem so far.I must have flashed my bios 7-8 times with it already.If the file is zipped you check the drop down box to zipped files.Otherwise when you open the folder its in you won't see it.

Back