• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

exacliber & ups

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpliT71

god excaliber is good but i ordered my AIW 9700 on sunday(6/8) and they shipped on monday, but now (6/13) it hasn't gone anywhere in 3 days....i already hate ups enough :mad:

btw this isn't against excaliber :)

sometimes their tracking system is alittle behind so I wouldnt trust it all that much. as long as you get the item in the 5-7 buisness days then they done their job

Yeah, UPS sucks, but excaliberpc is tight. Tough for some resellers who use UPS cause they get blamed for a lot of UPS crap. (not that you're putting down resellers)

It was probably shipped by truck,and depending on where you live it might take awhile for the shipment. everthing cant be perfect you know :D

Yep, I wouldn't trust UPS' "tracking system" that much. Once my order was about 3-4 days late, when it was shipping from the East Coast to the West, and once I believe it even was a day early, but that was from California to where I live in Western Canada. :p
It's even more annoying when you check the tracking website, and find the package move to a location closer to your house, then farther away, because of all the Customs BS.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back