• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best case fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

K_King

Looking for some replacement case fans for these generic ones I have. I have heard of the panaflos, also the adjustable Thermaltake ones look cool.

Dpends what your main goal is.

Quietness or performace.

If you want quiet, I'd say panaflo, for performanec I'd say smartfan2 or tornado's. :D

I find the Pansonic Panflos to be very high quality fans...Add in the fact that they come in several CFM, dB-A flavors and IMHO they are really hard to beat...:D

Panaflow if all you want is quiet.
Tornado if all you want is cooling and don't care about noise
Tt SF II if you want flexibility.

Yes panaflo fans are good and delta, do they make a 80mm x 25mm? Well I am using Sunon fans right now and love them except they are a bit loud but I don't mind it at all.

Thank You,
Daniel

Yes, you can turn them down at night, and run them mid setting during the day, and when things get really cooking you can crank them up. Also if you have guests that you don't like, crank them up. They will leave sooner.

Back