• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are these temps good???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdperson

I'm running an Athlon Xp 2000+@1715 Mhz.
I also have 2 80mm Fans, one pulling air in the other extracting.

These are my curent temps under full load:
Cpu= 45 C, 38 C Idle
System=27 C and 23 C.

Im using a stock HFS with a white thermal pad.

Are these temps within spec?

Yea that sounds good to me. My case has 4 fans sucking(out) and 3 blowing(in). Ive got a 2000+ which is not OCed and Im getting 45c idle and 48c load, system is 32c which seems hot. Your OCing and getting better temps than me, so your doing something right:)

Ive tryed doing that b4 but it messed up the air flow over my components, and raised my CPU & board temp about 5c. So i always run it with the side on, but its diff for all cases and it all depends on the design and air flow dynamics of the particular case being used.
~Peace
Man its 2:40am here in Texas..Im going to bed.
Goodnight all:eek:

Yeh that it good. I am surprised that you got that with a stock heatsink and a thermal pad! Usually thermal pads provide poor cooling performance when compared to something like Artic Silver 3.

Thank You,
Daniel

amdperson said:
Man it still early.

Ive been up since 17:00 yesterday, im planing on going to bed at aounr 22:00 tonight.

That was a bit random... you should keep stuff like that in the General Chat section :D

BGPatterson said:
my temp has gone up about 4 degrees since the good weather kicked in where i live.

lol, I consider nice weather a little colder, it has been hot the last few weeks and it went down a bit. Guess that means I'm addicted to OCing lol! :D

CrashOveride said:

That was a bit random... you should keep stuff like that in the General Chat section :D

lol, I consider nice weather a little colder, it has been hot the last few weeks and it went down a bit. Guess that means I'm addicted to OCing lol! :D

It wasnt random; he was commenting on the post right above his.

Back