• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to help the forums next time you choose NewEgg.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diggingforgold

Help out the Forums! When you buy from NewEgg, do this:

Tell them that you are a member of the oc-forums (http://www.oc-forums.com). Once NewEgg.com realizes there are so many oc-forum members buying from them, Skip might be able to get a NewEgg.com banner. That means more funding for the forums, a banner that links to good computer deals from a business we trust, and personal satisfaction knowing that you helped the forums out a little bit.

So remember to tell NewEgg.com (or any online vendor that you shop at) that you are a member of the overclockers forums next time you order something.

Pass the word along. Add a link here in your profile if you'de like. And keep this post bumped!

~JeFF

Last edited:
diggingforgold said:
Looking to buy a new part from an online vendor (like NewEgg.com)? Next time you place an order, remember to let your vendor know that you are a member of the oc-forums.

This will help out Skip when he tries to find a banner to help fund the forums. When NewEgg.com (or any other vendor) finds out that so many people are ordering from our site, we might get sponsored.

So don't forget! And pass the word along!

Please keep this bumped!

Or will they find out that everyone here already orders from Newegg.com and then NOT get any banners???
[EDIT]
lol... I think I misunderstood what you said. Was kinda tired last night...

That is actually a good idea:D
[/EDIT]

Last edited:
i imagine if they knew that we had so many people on this site and so many people buyin stuff from here, they would pay us to advertise for them. i would think it would just be a comment you ad to your order

I'm in too, but it figures that I just made an order from them on tuesday. Oh well, I can always do it next time since I always need more computer "stuff".

Back