• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jenova

hey ppls
neesd some help on a new motherboard
i need one that is a really really good overclocker
good features including RAID support DDR 400 an FSB of 333 i would prefure 400 and must have looks
if it has onboard the stuff must be good
oh yeah i am hoping it to be a good colour too
any ideas
?????

Incase you didn't know...they sell SATA to IDE conntecors (if needing more then one, should come with one...depending on what vendor you buy it from) so you can run your IDE drive(s) using the SATA raid...

that killed me when i got an is7. I figured it came with converters, but it didn't because the 865/875 chipset has integrated sata lol. I had to drive to my house, because he did not have any extras.

Jenova said:
hey ppls
neesd some help on a new motherboard
i need one that is a really really good overclocker
good features including RAID support DDR 400 an FSB of 333 i would prefure 400 and must have looks
if it has onboard the stuff must be good
oh yeah i am hoping it to be a good colour too
any ideas
?????

The Soltek SL-75frn2 -RL is a very good board and has all you are after eapecially the colour bright yellow/gold very bright and they overclock well and are cheap.

Back