• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beeping sound?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rugbyroy

I am overclocking my 1700 0310xpmw, with an nf7-s v2 and sometimes it just starts beeping. I have the fsb at 200 and multiplier at 11.5. It gives a high beep low beep high beep low beep over and over again while I'm in the bios. Then sometimes when I get out of the bios as it's saving the settings it stops beeping. I'm at 1.7vcore. I have the ram at 400 mhz so I don't think that's the problem, but it might be, because I think that when I set it at 2 3 3 6 (like it should run at) that it started beeping, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else had this problem?

those are senor beeps like cpu fan or high temps. go check in that area and make sure those are in tolerence. I dont ahve a rpm sensor for my cpu fan so i disabled that.

ah that's probably what it is. I have just a generic quad led fan in right now (waiting for my smartfan 2) thanks noxion

Back