• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help from Toronto people.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Altima

Does anyone know any stores in the GTA where I can buy a SLK 900U? Preferably around scarborough/pickering area.

I was looking at them. I wanted some place I could drive to and do it in person. But I think I'm just gonna order on-line anyway (From bigfoot). Thanks for the link

Altima said:
I was looking at them. I wanted some place I could drive to and do it in person. But I think I'm just gonna order on-line anyway (From bigfoot). Thanks for the link

You can buy from them in person. It shouldnt take you too long to drive there from the East end. (unless you are way out by Ajax/Whitby/Oshawa). I have gone farther to feed the addiction:)

Al

Did someone say 'Oshawa'?!? Yes, the crack capital of Canada! Wow! What a proud mayor Nancy Diamond must be! She's destroyed our once thriving downtown and is currrently throwing low income people out of their basement apartments out on to the street! The f*cking' communist!:mad:

Nah, im in Scarborough. Its not that far, I just like to drive shorter distances. But then again, I do have a lot of free time over the next few days :) If my damn check would clear by tomorrow I'll grab one.

They're out of stock right now though :(

..There's a "downtown" Oshawa?

Back