• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nf7 v2 agp question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

Ok I am toying with the idea of getting the nf7 v2 board because of the awsome overclocking capabilitys especialy since I have had it with asus.

I am also planning on getting a nice video card(either a nVidia 5900 or the ati 9800) in the kind of near future (when the get near 300). Will the lack of agp 8x do anything? I have heard how pointless it is but just wanted to make sure? Or could you just overclock you agp bus or sumthing? thx for reading

:beer: eheehehehe I think I need to check my eyes, I SWEAR that review said it has agp 4x. must have been a typo. I see it is listed in specs on the abit site. (Puts paper bag over face and runs off)

no prob I have said more then a few stupid things in my life...it's bound to happen to even the greatest of thingkers;)

OHHH the A7N8X! I know ALL about it. :mad: Thats the reason I am looking for a new mobo. It just stopped working one day. Refused to post. Tryed everything. Opend it up attempted to take out the cpu but the fudging lever broke and it wouldn't come out. :mad: Nothing I did wrong. Ahh that feels good. I already orderd the Nf7-S v2 last night.:cool: Ok, thx a lot guys.

what do you mean? Why would I want to RMA my Nf7-s v2 that is comming? or do you mean the A7N8X? Afraid I can. I don't think you can return OEM boards from E-bay. Anyone want somehing from the a7n8x board? transitor? bios? anything?

So you bought an "oem' board from ebay, it doesnt work...and you blame ausus?

It sounds to me like you got the ebay shaft dude.

Although i wouldnt buy one myself the a7n8x is a great board and ausus is an even better company

No no no, the board worked fine for a few months and then it decided to not boot. Many other people seem to have this problem happen. One guy just has to hit the power button 20x before it will post. And when I open the comp up, the cpu lever decided it didn't need to work anymore. No fault of mine. It seems like the A7N8X works flawlessly or won't work at all for some people. It's all good now though. Got te Nf7 comming.

Might be some of those bogus capacitors still out there died on you. Abit got burned real bad on that deal. Rest assured your NF7-S's caps will be golden.

Are any of your caps leaking or swelling?

Back