• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sign The Petition!!!! Let Newegg Advertise On Oc-forums!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Even though I live in Canada and cannot buy from them I believe that they do get a lot of business from our members here.

Now all they have to do is setup shop in Canada.;)

I Signed:)

Al

I don't think that's how it works. A petition isn't going to get Newegg to advertise on this forum. Newegg is a business, not some non-profit organization. You'll have to convince Newegg that by advertising on this forum, it'll increase their exposure and help make them money.

You'll have to prepare a package with the pricing, advantages, geographical stats, etc. I mean, it won't do Newegg any good if the majority of the members are non-U.S. residents, since Newegg exclusively targets the U.S. market. And a petition? It only shows Newegg that they already have a lot of exposure on this forum; what benefit would they have by advertising?

im ont signing npthing, petitions are for losers,espcially on line ones cause it not even a real damn signture and plus no one pays atention

xX~EXCELSIOR~Xx said:

Well at least for your sake could you learn to use the english language correctly?

LMAO!!!!!
lmao.gif

ONline or not petitions are a good way to show that there is alot of support for something.....I signed. nice idea.

Dont you think if they wanted to advertise here they would have done so already? And plus, giving them a petition with many people on it proves to newegg that they dont need to advertise here. Many people who roam these forums already go to newegg for parts. So why advertise? That petition is going to backfire.

oh get off it i mean i think its a great idea and petitions almost never backfire there were some cases but its ok. as a matter of fact i will sign it now
fubulg6000 said:
Dont you think if they wanted to advertise here they would have done so already? And plus, giving them a petition with many people on it proves to newegg that they dont need to advertise here. Many people who roam these forums already go to newegg for parts. So why advertise? That petition is going to backfire.

Back