• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8rda+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All depends

If you want to be able to run fsb of 200 or more without ANY probs get the 8RDA3, if you get the earlier versions of the 8rda you may NOT reach 200 without doing a volt mod which is risky...
my choice would be the 8rda3 !!!! has more features in bios for tweaking like vdd voltage...

Hughhefner said:
All depends

If you want to be able to run fsb of 200 or more without ANY probs get the 8RDA3, if you get the earlier versions of the 8rda you may NOT reach 200 without doing a volt mod which is risky...
my choice would be the 8rda3 !!!! has more features in bios for tweaking like vdd voltage...
My 8rda+ ran 210 with out a problem right out of the box.. I think you only had to worry about that with the version 1.0 of the boards.

My rev 1.1 wouldn't pass 197 out the box but that's because it was the later stepping A3 instead of c1 NB If I use my vdd @ 1.91 I can get about 217 with my winbond 3200 havn't tried my hyperx 3500 stick yet..

Back