• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8RGA over 220fsb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bill

I was wondering if anyone else is finding it hard to run over 220fsb? it does 220fsb @1.8vdd no problem but no higher.
@2.0vdd it will do 221fsb but thats it. ive spoke to a few with the same problem.i've set everything to optimal, no luck.
i've dropped the multiplyer to 8.5x still no luck. im starting it may be a memory issiue.
"i can see the corsair sharks swarmming already"haha:D
also while i got your attention has anyone else had a problem
running aggresive/Turbo above 2375mhz? i can run higher. so far 2402mhz stable alittle higher not as stable. but not in aggresive/turbo. i have to go with optimal/expert thats why my high score in 3D below is @ 2375mhz. thanks . later.

have u try replacing the epox NB's crappy
thermal pad,with some AS3 or Ceramique?
and put a fan on NB too ;)

me thinks crappy thermal pad sux for OC :D
it just pains me to have to take apart my rig
to clean the crappy thermal pad off NB and
when its just been got put togather :rolleyes:
what was epox thinking? :rolleyes:

yea i never even used it with it.its on the sb, i have a hsf from a 2100+ w/as3 on it & the 133/166 jumper has been removed. infact i have hs's on everything you can put one on.

Let me refraise this is anyone with a RGA/RDA hitting above 220fsb?:eh?:

221 is all I get with my RGA and I know it's not my ram because at speed it's 223...unless I got a crappy stick which is probably not the case...

Back