• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bios woes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jimito

Registered
i was happy with my system yesterday having just installed a new video card and new 40gig drive and case\cpu fans, so i decided while surfing the net that flashing to a new bios would top it off for me. I did so my motherboard is a GA7ZXE gigabyte, i flashed the motherboard and it displayed success! then when i restart the computer it plays up, not detecting my hard disks. Restarting a few times it worked but then windows XP didnt load. I had all my software installed and everything. It proceeds to load then it stops and does not go any further when the progress indicator raeches half way. i even reflashed the bios with an older file and the same thing. can anyone help?

try to make sure if the connections to IDE is tight mine did this before if this does'nt then reset ur bios settings to default

Back