• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit NF7 and multi's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

selahrecords

Registered
I'm assuming its my board, but it just doesn't seem to like multipliers higher than 9.5...currently doing 232x9.5 but have to back the FSB down to around 210 before I can use the 10 multi and 200x11 doesn't work either....just seems strange to me and I wonder if anybody else has had a similiar experience

Lets do a bit of math here

232*9=2088
210*10=2100
200*11=2200

Dont you see the pattern here? I think you most likely have reached the end of your overclock.

Dont worry, the multiplier has no effect on performance like the FSB does, 464FSB @ 2.2ghz is a great overclock.

ya i'm not complaining at all...just wondering if people had hit that wall as well with the same stepping...my first overclock...just wanted to see if people were hitting that 2.2 wall on air with the AQUCA stepping...

I have a few more things I want to do with it...heatsinks on the MOSFETS etc...but I'm very happy with my setup...

Back