• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbie to Vapochill...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mcortz_2000

Howdy all,

Well after a long time of wait and see I bought a Vapochill Premium edition off Ebay which should arrive in about a week or so. I paid $470 with shipping which is a little high but my boss did the final purchase and it seems to be new with P4 kit and comes with a 420Watt P/S installed and a 550Watt as well spare.

I want to take this really slowly especially with the fact of correct installation etc... worrying about condensation etc.. and the fact that the IC7 doesn't always work with the Vapochill Premium.

What I was thinking is that maybe if someone from these forums could maybe help me with setting this up, someone that has good experience with Phase Change etc...
If there was someone that lives somewhere in Wisconsin(or close to it) I could bring it to you for some help etc...
I just can't afford to make mistakes........

Also I might need some help to do some mods etc to get it to work properly... and I am not very good as yet and the help would be appreciated.....
Its not serious if no-one can, just thought I would ask....

I want to learn but having someone help me the first time would relieve the worry somewhat....
:)

Any thoughts!!!

Ge|atinousFury said:
Do you need the setup/instruction manual given by Asetek for the Vapo PE, or do you want additional help beyond the information in the manual?

Yes to the manual if I don't recieve it from the ebay guy. Additional help would be great....
I would rather set it up with someone that knows a lot about this stuff as appossed to doing it myself....

If the Ebay seller doesn't include the manual with the Vapo (he should, though), then the instruction manual is downloadable from the asetek website. Just go to the support\downloads section. Hope this helps.

Ge|atinousFury said:
If the Ebay seller doesn't include the manual with the Vapo (he should, though), then the instruction manual is downloadable from the asetek website. Just go to the support\downloads section. Hope this helps.

Thanks....:)

Back