• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is revision 1.2 bios on the nf7 2.0 still king?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

From what I have read the 1.4 bios was actually yeilding resaults lower then those recorded from the 1.2 bios revision....was this incorrect or is this still valid?.....I am hesitent to upgrade for only the sake of lowering my temp reading by 10 degrees.....I can subtract so that in not an issue.....what is an issue to me is greater stability at higher overclocks...my quesiton is....does 1.4 provide greater stability on overclocks then the 1.2 revision bios?..thanks so much :D

I didn't find 1.2 any better for O/C than 1.4 is. The majority v2 NF7/-S users have switched over to 1.4 from what I see posted.

after sitting on 1.4 beta for a while and hearing all the issues and higher oc's with 1.2 i went back, found that i actually got 2mhz lower in my FSB went to the final 1.4, all is grand

Timmy, "all is grand"? What happened with the beeping? I thought it really peeved you off (no offense, it would me). Did you solve that?

Back