• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle mATX MN31N....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EeeK

Registered
Juz got his mobo, have known it's vcore volt cannot be adjust usin the BIOS so I'm askin if is there a way to mod it to increase the vcore volt? On my AMD XP 2500+ Barton, I can boot up usin 200 FSB * 11 multiplier but it's not stable...

Ha. I recently did same thing but with tbred. I dont have the bookmark for it on this computer but try a yahoo search for barton or thoroughbred pin mods. You can get any multiplier or vcore on your processor by doing this. You take telephone wire threads from inside a phone line and connect holes in the socket with it. It worked for me, but it was a pain in the *** to changed it. :rolleyes:
How did you get 200fsb? Without integrated graphics right? Cause the northbridge isn't rated that high and could be the problem. You should cool it more substantially than a little aluminum hs and fan. At least it is factory overvolted.:clap:

Ohh.....someone digged up my post....thought it was dead...Anyway I'm usin a ATI Radeon 8500 and set the FSB to 200MHz in the BIOS. WinXP booted up fine but it will hang on Prime95 and other intensive proggies.....

My advice: Use the wire in socket mod to decrease the multiplyer to see if the cpu or the northbridge is the culprit. After the multiplyer is really low pump the fsb to the max. When you reach the highest then keep that fsb and then use the wire in socket mod to crank the processor multiplyer and voltage up. Here is the link for the wire in socket mod:

http://www.ocinside.de/index_e.html

Also try to get heatsinks on your mosfets cause that could increase the stability of your voltages so it will oc better with stock voltage.:p

Last edited:
Hey, NVSU was out so I thought I could use it to overclock the MN31N but to my disappointment, it can't recongize my motherboard thus I can't use the overclocking function. I had even flashed the latest Applebred BIOS.

Do let me know if anyone using NVSU is able to recongize the MN31N?

Back