• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte Face Wizard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

Anyone out there ever tried that feature given away by gigabyte? I'm really looking foward to use it cause it seems to be and good overlook to a o/c guy. So if any out there ever try that thing let me know your experince abt it.

Works OK but you need the serial and parrallel ports enabled in the BIOS for it to work with XP or W2K.
Hood

sorry abt the face wizard

I'm very sorry guys to say this but my mobo is not supporting the face wizard thing. I'm having GA 7VAXP mobo an dthey have incleded that software in it but i couldn't enable that it. Seems to be it's a one cd they are giving for common mobos but have to check much further.

It does work with the VAXP.
Why do you say it doesnt work? What problems are you having? Are you using the right type and size of image?
Hood

well give me a hand

yes man i tried in a correct way i download a correct image from the gigabyte web ste itself but it says colors and not supported then i picked up a small fle but even though it didn't help. Search in the web for help but couldn't find any. I have a 7vaxp board not 7vaxp ultra so do u think it can support this feature? of that so let me know some urls or your experince. It'll be much apperciteed.:D

Its BIOS related and not mobo, so it will work even if your mobo is not a Gigabyte.
I remember having similar probs and discovered that I was using the wrong type of image for the BIOS. If I remember correctly it said to use a pcx or somthing for the AMI BIOS and infact I had to use a bmp.
Try HERE
Hood

I mage it!

Hey HOOD! thanks man a lot i finally manage to fix the small prob having wiht me. I have choosen a pic and made the color as it si but not the size t is small enough so that's why it didn't detected. Noiw i finally got the screen.

Back