• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI having temp Prob?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

Hi all,
After reviewing all the threads in the msi section, it seems to be like msi mobo's having a temp showing prob. It seems to be like iether prob in the winbond chip or the way msi guys are handling it. I also suffred this prob and still didn't get a chance to verify it but soon it will be. So lot of guys are using mbm (motherboard monitor) but i never used it. I recentley installe dit but have no idea how to use it to read my mobos temp. Anyone can give a link to let me learn how to use this soft?
Now i'm using ga 7vaxp but i need to learn abt that pieace f software too.:D

If you got motherboard monitor installed then run the program... just use the default installation, it will work fine.

Then... run the program (from your start menu)... a little black chip will appear by your time display (system tray)... right clicking on that chip will bring up a menu... in that menu is help, website, forums, etc... those links should get you up and running with the monitor program.

And, as far as I know, pretty much all motherboards have problems acurately reading temps so I just use the change in temps to know what is going on... for example if my computer tells me my CPU runs at 40° C and then I overclock the CPU and temps jump to 48° C then I know I jumped quite a bit and may better cooling.

Good Luck!

if you are having problems on using motherboard monitor, you can use speedfan. the first temp is the system , the 2nd is the cpu, the 3rd is board temp i think

Back