• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Still freaking...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

still shocked that i got this k7n2-l to run 200 mhz ... all my little copy cat buddys cant do it with theirs :p

Anyone else running this FSB ? on this board ?

MSI k7n2-L .. 2200xp running 200x9.5 .. win XP sp1... 88 idle 121 load .. 1.7 vcore... ati 9100 (crap) ... 9800 on Mod bench :)

2100 Tbred_b

I connect the L3 5th bridge to open up the lower Multipliers, but it didn't work. Is this the correct way to do it and I just need to reconnect the pins or is there another way?

Thanks

I'm with ya Madmike. K7N2 running 200MHZ FSB with no problems. Just put it together and fired it up. Installed XP and my buddy said overclock it. So went into bios and contemplated inching it up slowly. Said screw it put it on 200 and haven't looked back. No fancy cooling, does have a coolermaster aero7 tho. Once I get my video card RMA'd I'll really start to feel proud. Kingston HyperX 2700 5-2-2-2 running at 400, I feel like a thief!

Back