• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For those of yo wondering what my ac/ducting mod looked like

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pretty impressive.

I tried doing the mod, but I need to probably cut another blowhole.

extreamly ghetto...but do these temps look ghetto?

omg.JPG

The a/c is on anyways...and when all 3 of htem are on in our house it's only about $20 more a month ;)

nice mod. ghetto is my kind of mod. however, that server is ghetto in a bad way, and pics need compression and resizing. however, i'm too lazy to do it myself and throw it up on another server, so i'll just sit here lazily and rant about this.

/rant
:D

animata said:
have you had any problems with water condensation?

Only on the outside of that duct

in order for something to condense water it has to be colder then the air around it

since the components in my case are generating heat...that'll never happen

okay, I clicked on one of the links and got tired of waiting for them God awefull (and huge) pics to load.

I suggest either down sizing them pics and/or getting yourself some real hosting.

They resize only if you have that setting on in Windows ME/XP. Otherwise, float your cursor over it and look for the square thingy in the bottom right to fit to screen.

But yes, pictures are too f'n big for something so simple to show. :p

-Frank

Back