• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zenith Ultra 400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Ok I finaly got a real working Zenith. Seeing as how I had to send back two of them I went with the Zenith Ultra 400 for the last chance. One prob is I have no idea what on-board sound it has and can't seem to find it anywhere. If it's the same as the one on the zenith I'll stick with my audigy but if it's the soundstorm I might give it a try. Also does anyone know if it has PCI and AGP lock.

alll nforce2 boards have PCI/AGP lock....its built in to the chipset. that was one of the overclocking advantages to the NF2 chipset....

anyway, can you hook me up with a pic, or a link to a pic? I'm wondering if it has the same problem as the initial Zenith, with the diodes way too close to the CPU socket.....or if you have it in your posession, can you look around the HSF clips on the CPU socket and tell me if you see 3 small diodes seated right next to it?

No diodes around the socket which is nice. Also the reason I ask is cause not all NF2 boards have PCI and AGP lock. My other Zenith the older one you could lock the AGP from 66MHz to 100MHz.

Back