• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7v8x front panel question.. and your answer thxs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twista

I have everything hoooked up right but my HDD activity light don't even work. Any users can you check your mobo for the right pins i need b/c i have mine on MLED is that right? My board was refreb and i dunno if thats why the person sent it back. Looking at the manal in pdf format it doesnt say anything abou the activity light but it says things about the speaker/pwr switch/reset/ect but nothing about hdd light.

Last edited:
Asus normaly puts the IDE connector to the side of the main connectors, look for one marked as IDE or IDE LED. Also if you put the connector on backwards it wont light up, you'll have to reverse it.

Jim

weasel said:
Asus normaly puts the IDE connector to the side of the main connectors, look for one marked as IDE or IDE LED. Also if you put the connector on backwards it wont light up, you'll have to reverse it.

i looked and tryed and onyl manual i have is the pdf format and the only avabile one on the board is called MLED and keyboad lock.

Jim

Back