• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

One1world

Registered
I'm thinking of buying the Msi K7N2G-L, Asus a7v8x-x , or Abit at7 (not max2-costs too much for me). I've got a 2400+ cpu . My budget for a Mb is $70 for a brand new retail boxed MB- Not oem. I plan on buying the Corsair xms series. Would appreciate any suggestions on which MB to buy- even if not one of those 3. And any known issues with them. Thanks alot guys ahead of time :) .

if i were i would save up $15 more and get a Epox 8rda+ from newegg. They are a great board and they are currntly on sale.

Thx eh? :) . Curious, sinces its a nforce2, how would it perform with only 1 stick of ram in case I can't afford the dual channel ram??

I would go with 8rda+ too... my A7V8X kicked *** but it can't compete with an nForce2 board. Even if you have 1 stick it's still a faster chipset and you get better than Audigy 5.1 sound, pci and agp lock, alot of options kt400 doesnt have.

Thx q149 :). Quick question, does the new nforce 2 ultra 400 support dual channel ddr?? Cause I've been reading it doesn't, unless I misread it.

Cool, thx. Wish i had known earlier, could have gotten a deal on ebay, oh well. thx bud.

Back