• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where should I buy my NF7-S rev2 "Ultra 400"?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg has 'em but it's not guarenteed they won't ship that 1.2 they found on a back shelf they just cleared off.

ExcaliberPC will guarentee the v2.0 and the price is the same.

How is ExcaliberPC's service, warranty rma and shipping? I will go look, but a buyer's experience is more trustworthy than a seller's word.

I've had great experince with them. Thier shipping is good, and thier stuff is gaurunteed.

I've bought my 1700+ juihb dlt3c:310 xpmw and my NF7-S revision 2.0 from them. Both came as advertised, and work great.

I've bought from both SVC and newegg. Both have provided good service and promptly filled my orders. SVC shipping seems to take a little longer the newwegg. I just bought a NF7 rev2 from SVC on 6/17 and expect delivery tommorrow 6/24.

I just got my NF7-S from ExcaliberPC.com (like just showed up). This was the first time using them and they guarentee thats its a 2.0. There pricing is right on par with newegg on them and they seem to ship fast.

I got mine from Googlegear. I wasn't sure it was a 2.0 but then called and they said that's all they had in the back. That was a few weeks ago but they might still have the same pallet loaded with beautiful NF7-S'. But if ExcaliberPC will guarantee it, screw Googlegear and Newegg, and go with them...

I like excaliber when I order from them. There RMA department was friendly.... though speaking english was another story.... but nice.

texuspete00 said:
I like excaliber when I order from them. There RMA department was friendly.... though speaking english was another story.... but nice.

yea SVC's like that too. they're english isn't the best. so i think the best place to get NF7-S from is newegg.

Excaliber has great service. The UPS guy couldn't find my house though, so my package was delayed 1 day. They pack everything well. You can read my comment about them on resellerratings.

Yep, i think I'll just skip newegg and get it from eXcaliberPC; they seem excellent, like newegg. drewthomas14, you wanna buy me a new one if it's not? Im not risking it. No more gay mobo risks for this guy. (*hem-hem* ASUS!!) I agree with manhart and audioaficionado. Thanks for the help people, I had forgotten about resellersratings.com. ExcaliberPC has a 123 vote average of 9.78, and newegg has a 9.8 from 4408 votes. Close enough.

Back